Update on my baby girl

Dsc_0376Well, Jacinda and I didn’t get much sleep last night. We watched Melania like hawks. She was wheezing, coughing, and fussy. We called our dr. at 2am and he suggested if she didn’t get any better then we should take her to the emergency room.
So, around 6am, we got dressed and took her to the emergency room at Valley Children’s. There weren’t too many people there, luckily, and we only waited for a little while. Melania got a good "nose suck" and an epinephron "treatment". We also got the back up from the doctor that she does has RSV. But, it’s viral, so it’s just one of those things that you have to wait out and watch closely. They took a chest x-ray and made sure she didn’t have pneumonia. She cried a lot and Jacinda and I almost cried. It’s so hard watching your baby girl be in pain and not knowing what to do for her. So, we still need to watch her for the next couple days and make sure she doesn’t get worse. Thank you so much everyone for your prayers and keep praying. I’ll let you know if anything changes.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s